Feed your passion and live life to the full
In this section you will find links to the online gateways of Geordie community clubs & organisations.
This will allow you to find the contacts you need to indulge your passion for your hobby or pastime in your own local land of the Geordies community.
Please report any broken links**
Local Community Clubs & Organisations
- Blyth Valley Arts and Leisure: Blyth Valley arts and leisure provide a range of coaching sessions and activities that young people can get involved in.
- Boldon Outdoor Activities Club: The BOAC is one of the oldest established walking clubs in the area. Membership is varied both in ability and age.
- Gateshead Youth Council: The Gateshead Youth Council provides a support service to faith groups, community centres & youth clubs.
- Gosforth Camera Club: If your Interested in improving your photography, Gosforth Camera Club may be able to help you.
- Jarrow Musical Theatre Company : If your Interested in dancing, singing and acting then it might be worth Visiting the Jarrow Musical Theatre Company.
- Newcastle Singers Choir: The Singers are a chamber choir of around twenty five mixed voices based in Newcastle who are mainly from Newcastle and Northumberland
- North Northumberland Bird Watchers Club: A friendly club for anybody living in or visiting north Northumberland who is interested in wild birds.
- South Shields Folk Club: South Shields Folk Club was formed more than forty years ago and for many years was known as the Marsden Inn Folk Club.
- South Shields Photographic Society: No matter what your photographic experience, your sure to find something to inspire you and improve your photography.
- Whitley Bay Operatic Society currently have about 100 members but are always looking for new talent.
If you run a local community centre, group or club that you think could be included in the Community Clubs & Organisations section of the directory or if your a member or organiser of one of the community organisations highlighted above, please let us know about events you’re organising in the future using the comments form below.